streetfootballworld is a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. The organisation’s work supports an international network of over 120 grassroots organisations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues, ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya. Collectively, the network empowers more than two million disadvantaged young people per year.
- You design and implement B2B partnerships with public and private donors, corporations, the football industry, and foundations.
- You research, observe and identify relevant prospects that support our mission.
- You ensure excellent partner communication and satisfaction.
- You manage funding programmes in close collaboration with our project management.
- You represent us at conferences, in meetings and at other events.
- You have a university degree in marketing, political science, sport management or a similar field.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in account management, marketing, fundraising and/or CSR.
- You are fluent in English. Proficiency in other languages is a strong asset.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are a strong networker with a sound understanding of establishing trustful B2B relationships.
- A motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognized social enterprise.
- Flexible working hours, home office and 30 days’ annual leave to enable an optimal balance between work and family life.
- An initial 12-month contract at fair conditions with the intention of extension into a long-term position.
Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get into the game and become part of our team!
Please submit your application including your CV, references, and a cover letter, as well as your salary expectations to Manuel Normann, firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our online application form by 28thFebruary 2018.
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people!