We are looking for an experienced and service orientated Central Services (CS) Officer to join our Central Services department to support the cross-units work of Legal, HR/Admin and Finances.
Due to the global spread of FLOCERT with six international offices, numerous work locations and diverse contracting situations, the CS Officer will support a company-wide workforce management support our risk and compliance management.
Together with you we strive to deliver high quality HR services to our staff and management at FLOCERT´s headquarter in Bonn, Germany as well as to our international offices in India, South Africa, Costa Rica, the United Kingdom and the United States. Openness and interest in working together with colleagues from 25+ cultures around the globe and cross-departmental collaboration is very important. To support the company´s continuous phase of grow and strengthen our current CS department and teams, we are looking for a dedicated & service-oriented personality with affinity to processes, numbers and legal matters. Due to the central point of staff management and related matters is with Human Resources, the CS Officer will report overall to the Head of HR, however works subject-wise as outlined below together with the Legal and Finances to ensure best cross-unit work for the whole company.
Human Resources (65 %):
- Support the appointment and contracting of staff members related to labor law compliance
- Handle the monthly and yearly compensation (payroll), benefits, insurances services for our staff together with external providers
- Administer HR of staff services and policies with labor law aspects (contracts, amendments, agreements, HR policies and procedures, maternity & parental leave, educational leave, health & safety etc.).
- Administer staff members in our HRIS-system and ensure that the related data is up to date.
- Administer individual & team & organizational measures and communication in relation to the German Works Council and the German Works Constitution Act
- Support the integration of new staff when it comes to visa regulations.
- Support the Head of HR on the execution of global staff policies and guidelines
Legal (25 %):
- Support the company-wide contracting process for manpower (freelancer, in-house consultants, staff, board, temporal helpers etc.) to ensure legal compliance, minimizing risks and best organizational alignment for FLOCERT
- Support of general and company-wide policies (CoC) as well as insurances related to our total workforce
- Support the creation and oversight of subsidiaries or office locations in relation to legal, HR, financial matters
CS/Finances (10 %)
- Support a smooth exchange within Central Services Units when it comes to financial and staff planning or reporting topics
- Assist the Director and management of Central Services in the communication and organization of cross-departmental work and staff projects.
- Any HR or commercial related commercial education (e. g. 'Kaufmann/-frau für Büromanagement', -'Personalfachkaufmann/-frau') or any university education in a relevant subject
- 2+ years related CS/HR business experience (especially regarding payroll, comp. & ben. and/or, contracts, staff administration)
- Fluency in German and English written and spoken
- Experience or knowledge in German Labor law & regulations, payroll tax and/or social security
- Basic knowledge in social insurance and payroll
- Very good communication skills on all levels, especially when dealing with different cultures
- High service orientation and pro-activeness
- Very organized work style and striving for efficiency
- Very familiar in using MS office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong team and collaboration spirit
- Motivation for Sustainability and Fairtrade
“Nice to have”
- University degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Business, Law, Economics, Social Sciences)
- Previous experience with HR management systems (e.g. rexx systems)
- Further experience in coaching/mediation, health benefits, family friendly measures etc.
How to apply
Please apply via the below "Apply Now" button, by submitting your application documents in
English, with curriculum vitae, reference letters / contact data as well as a motivation letter with
Please do kindly note: only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.